I adore the orange dress in this giveaway picture.
(It's called "Cider" - how perfect is that dress name?!?)
The best thing about Shabby Apple clothes are the affordable prices (the average price of a dress is about $100). I recently bought a dress from Shabby Apple as well - I went with the Panthera dress. It's a wool blend so I plan to wear it during the fall and winter with a long-sleeved black cotton shirt, black tights, and black heels. I already wore it once to school and was pleased with how comfortable the dress was and how well it moved (two very important qualities for a kindergarten teacher!)
The GiveawayFor this giveaway, you have LOTS of chances to enter. For each item that you complete, leave a separate comment on this blog post with your name and email address. Please also mention which task you completed in your comment.
- MANDATORY task for entering: visit Shabby Apple and leave a comment to tell me which dress (or item) is your favorite.
- Become a Kinder-Craze follower via Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs
- Like Shabby Apple on Facebook
- Like Kinder-Craze on Facebook
- Blog about the giveaway (be sure to give me the link when you comment!)
Update: the contest is now closed.
Congratulations to Lisa! Of 182 responses, she was lucky #40 and is the winner of the $100 gift card.
The SavingsShabby Apple loves Kinder-Craze so much, they are offering 10% off your purchase for the entire month of November when you use coupon code "kindercraze" at checkout. How great is that?
So... what Shabby Apple dress are you currently obsessed with?